• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Lost Fax Machine Registration after installing SP5

Status
Not open for further replies.

joseh

Reaction score
Lost Fax Machine Registration after installing SP5. They were working fine. But i install the SP5 and how they are not working. They are not registraring with the 3CX. Any were i can un-install the SP5.

Hi,

Can you provide a log snipped to see if there is an error when the machine tries to register. Turning the machine off and on should send a regsitration request.

Here i post the error. On the registration.

Attachments

• 3cxLog_100720160724.txt
    1.6 KB · Views: 62
Credentials don't match, check that authorization-ID and password match the ones in extension settings

Could you please check it?

Thanks

i double and triple check that. There were working before i put the sp5 after they didn't work.

yes, i did check and triple check them. they were working before i install the sp5. with the sp4 were working.

joseh said:
yes, i did check and triple check them. they were working before i install the sp5. with the sp4 were working.
to be honest, I don't believe that it worked with SP4.
Could you please provide information as it is requested by http://www.3cx.com/forums/forum-rules-read-to-get-answers-93.html?

Thanks

ok, let me make a new setup. Post every log from try's and information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sinalsa
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.