Lost the ability to dial from an external app

Discussion in 'Windows' started by MikeMelga, Nov 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeMelga

Hi.

I am using the free version of 3CX. I was using calltriggercmd.exe (http://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/3cxphone-for-windows-api/) to dial a number from my own app.

This week, without any changes or updates in both, I lost the ability to dial using calltriggercmd.exe.
    I was using "calltriggercmd.exe -cmd makecall:<number>
    but now nothing happens.
    I did not update or change anything but 3CX Phone System warned me that the free year of maintenance has ended and asked if I wanted to buy/renew it.

What is wrong? Any ideas?

2. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Hi there,
    This feature requires an activated license to work.
    Perhaps you were running on demo key prior to the issue rather than in free mode ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MikeMelga

Hi.

Honestly don't know which version I was using. All I know is that it was working perfectly for a year or so.

There shouldn't be any updates that change the way the applications work after a year.

Anyway... I just dumped 3CX Phone and installed Phoner. It's freeware and now I can do everything I was doing before and plus I can play .wav files, have different scripts for incoming, connected and disconnected calls.

Thanks anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.