• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Love my Cisco SPA525G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricambi America

Reaction score
Somewhat off topic, but I must confess I just love my new Cisco SPA525G !

When we started with 3CX, I used a Grandstream GXP2000, then advanced to an Aastra 55i. Now, the Cisco is light years ahead of them all. Very nice feature set, easy configuration, etc. etc. Anyone on the fence about the phone, I can attest to it working great on 3CX v8.

We have them throughout the office on WiFi, and here on my desk it's wired. All are going through the SIP Proxy (tunnel), but we've run them just as well with STUN servers. :)

I love my Co-Tester's SPA525G... I have to sit on my desk, look on my right side and stare at that beauty every single day... :(
I've never had one but the Impression i've been getting of the SPA525G, is as you say: "The Cisco is light years ahead of them all" It looks like a Bugless Phone which makes me wanna have one.

The awesome Color Screen, the nice BLF Lamps going up like an Xmas tree...
I've gotta steal one of these for my desk one of these days.

Come on... tell NG to buy you one, in the spirit of the holidays!

Attachments

• IMG_0299-1.JPG
    IMG_0299-1.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 989
Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NGPMH
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.