Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Loving v8.0.9941.549. Thank you 3CX !

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Ricambi America, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ricambi America

A bit of congratulations to 3CX:

I have been a 3CX (paid) user for quite some time. I had been reluctant to upgrade to version 8 because everything in V7 (for our deployment) was working quite well. After reading carefully about V8 features and the installation process, I deployed V8 to our enterprise last week. ZERO problems, ZERO issues, ZERO complaints.

Perhaps because I waiting for several patches and fixes to V8 before installation, we experienced nothing but a smooth upgrade.

THANK YOU to 3CX for continuing to improve and expand the product. We have a very 'ugly' deployment with all external handsets, Aastra, Grandstream, Cisco equipment... and no real 'in-house' IT expert. Software is simple, but it works great.

v8.0.9941.549 gets a grade of A+ :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

I'm Glad to hear that it's working fine for you :p

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.