• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Lunch Digital Assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamidjr

Reaction score
I would like to have one recording for after hours and a different one for lunch. After hours I would like 2 options: 1) VM and 2) Emergency. During lunch I would like just VM.

We have a small office with only 4 phones. During office hours for an incoming call I have it ring a ring group with all numbers and then go to the "front desk" voicemail if unanswered. Outside of office hours it immediately goes to a digital assistant that gives you the option to press 1 to leave a message and 2 to call emergency number. I configured this by setting the office hours and then in the port under voip provider I set the options for office hours to ring group and and outside to go to digital assistant. My problem now is that the after hours recording is played during lunch. Is there a way to get what I want?

Previously I used Asterisk so I may not be thinking the "right" way.

My calls all goto the receptionist and then the status of that extension determines where calls go.
So if the receptionist goes to lunch, she sets her status to "Away" and it goes to the proper ring group.
Something like this may work for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NGPMH
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.