• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Luxembour P&T Analogue call via SPA 3102

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark3XP

Reaction score
Failed to setup 3CX to PSTN with P&T Luxembourg so decided to try and get the analogue phone working before routing to 3CX. So I have managed to be able to answer calls but cannot terminate conversation. Cannot make outgoing calls either. I think the reqgional config page and local diconnect tones etc are not correct. Any ideas what these should be or how to find out. Need dial tones, cadence etc for P&T Luxembourg.

If people help and I get this working I shall post the full settings here to help other. Without such settings 3CX is this small country is cimply not going to happen ;-(

Please help.

The document for this product lists the dialtone and ring cadence for a number of counties...
http://www.crucible-technologies.co.uk/downloads/duotel_plus_manual.pdf

And there is this..."The modern dial tone varies between countries, being a "buzz" of two interfering tones (350 Hz and 440 Hz, as defined in the Precise Tone Plan) in the NANP (most of North America), and a constant single tone (425 Hz) in most of Europe. " from Wikipedia

Mark3XP said:
So I have managed to be able to answer calls but cannot terminate conversation. Cannot make outgoing calls either.

So you can answer calls coming in through the 3102 or just internally? Post a 3CX log of an attempted outgoing call from the extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamingpro2131
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.