Luxembour P&T Analogue call via SPA 3102

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Mark3XP, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark3XP

Failed to setup 3CX to PSTN with P&T Luxembourg so decided to try and get the analogue phone working before routing to 3CX. So I have managed to be able to answer calls but cannot terminate conversation. Cannot make outgoing calls either. I think the reqgional config page and local diconnect tones etc are not correct. Any ideas what these should be or how to find out. Need dial tones, cadence etc for P&T Luxembourg.

If people help and I get this working I shall post the full settings here to help other. Without such settings 3CX is this small country is cimply not going to happen ;-(

Please help.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

The document for this product lists the dialtone and ring cadence for a number of counties...
    http://www.crucible-technologies.co.uk/downloads/duotel_plus_manual.pdf

And there is this..."The modern dial tone varies between countries, being a "buzz" of two interfering tones (350 Hz and 440 Hz, as defined in the Precise Tone Plan) in the NANP (most of North America), and a constant single tone (425 Hz) in most of Europe. " from Wikipedia

So you can answer calls coming in through the 3102 or just internally? Post a 3CX log of an attempted outgoing call from the extension.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.