All, I found a bug in the last last update where I had removed an extension and re-added to an extension that already had more than one phone. It was fine before I had done this, but this is an extension that I use to test my custom templates. After updating to last weeks update, removing and resetting both phones to factory and provisioning with the 3CX template, it is still doing it. Also, it will change back and forth between the MAC of the two (seems to display the last one that registers for both phones). Both phones had displayed their respective MAC addresses correctly when freshly discovered, but now display one MAC address for both in management console. Both phones operate normally that I can tell. Phones in question are Yealink T46G and T48G phones.