Maintenance for Demo Installation?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Ase, May 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ase

Ase

Hi 3CX,

Why have you restricted the ability to update demo installations with SPs in 12.5?
    Why dont you have demo versions of the hotel module so it can be demoed (restricted to 2 rooms or so)?

//Ase

2. livn46

Same question. We have a main 3CX server that we pay for maintenance on, but have a test server that we use to try out upgrades before updating the production server. This second server just has the demo version on it, because we never need more than 2 calls on it to test things out. I would like to test 12.5 SP1 on that server before updating production, but am not able to. Is there a way around this limitation?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ase

Ase

Hi Again,

Wondering about my 2 questions that was unanswered regarding the 12.5 version.
    Will this change when the new v14 is released?

//Ase

4. giorgiobusoni

I agree with previous comments. This limitation is quite annoying. Was not like this up to v12. Why you changed with v12.5? It is still possible to update by exporting config - uninstalling - installing new version and importing config, right? Any faster workaround?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.