makecall api broken in sp3?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by instantexpert, Oct 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. instantexpert

I just updated my system to SP3 this morning and now my polycom web app will not unpark calls. This feature uses the makecall api. I've pasted the error message below and am curious if anyone has any insight.

Thanks,
    Leon

Server Error in '/3cxweb' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unhandled Execution Error
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: TCX.PBXAPI.OperationFailed:

Source Error:

Line 48: //mPbxConn.DivertCall(callid, fromext, toext, false);
    Line 49: //mPbxConn.TransferCall(callid, fromext, toext);
    Line 50: mPbxConn.MakeCall(fromext, toext);
    Line 51: }
    Line 52: }

Source File: c:\Custom Applications\DMC Polycom\DMCPolycom\Transfer.aspx Line: 50

Stack Trace:

[OperationFailed]
    TCX.PBXAPI.PBXConnection.MakeCall(String dn_from, String number_to) +618
    ASP.transfer_aspx.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Custom Applications\DMC Polycom\DMCPolycom\Transfer.aspx:50
    System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
    System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
    System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.4200; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. instantexpert

Never mind, I found it. I had wiped out all of my SIP IDs in an attempt to make the red extensions go away. Doing this had the extensions working bug broke the makecall function.

Leon

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.