Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

MakeCall method works only once per session

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by Steffen, Aug 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steffen

Hi,

I'm using this MakeCall method out of my program to call a customer via 3CX Softclient.

public void MakeCall(string pDestination)
    {
    Process p = new Process();
    p.StartInfo = new ProcessStartInfo("C:\\ProgramData\\3CXPhone for Windows\\PhoneApp\\CallTriggerCmd.exe");
    p.StartInfo.Arguments = "-c=" + pDestination;
    p.StartInfo.CreateNoWindow = true;
    p.StartInfo.UseShellExecute = false;
    p.Start();
    }

My problem is that I can only make one phone call per session. After the first (successful) call I need to re-register the softclient otherwise the softclient reacts on the MakeCall() but drops the call after 1-2 seconds. (without a error message)

Does anyone have a solution for this? Thank you.

2. Steffen

Additional remark: it seems like a bug. I can see in the log, that the first call is going from my extension to my selected destination number. The second call is going from my extension to my extension and that's the reason why the softclient is dropping the call.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.