MakeCall - Music on Hold played Yealink T28 Mute

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by garethb_83, Oct 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garethb_83

Is there a way we can make a call using the 3CX assistant / Hardphone using the make call feature but instantly connect the call so you can hear the call progress tone(s) ? My Clients would rather hear the ringing tone rather than music on hold.. (Think its more of a comfort issue)

Probably need to aviod creating a WAV with the ringing sound!!

Also, when used with Yealink T28 and use intercom method, can we disable/enable the mute feature? I know I can disable the intercom method via 3CX assistant but would rather keep it on and not mute the phone when calling.

Kind Regards

Gareth

2. danoh

I would like this also. It's really odd to use MakeCall and to hear our own onhold music then all the sudden the called party responds with "Hello?"

We'd rather hear the call progress tones, like ringing, busy signal, etc.

3. RichardCrabb1

RichardCrabb1 New Member

I don't think there is an option at the moment. Suggest ring tone with call assistant calls at http://3cx.ideascale.com/

Richard Crabb

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. daveharbon

Is there a solution to this problem yet? I would also like ot be able to hear a ring tone. It's also a bit off putting when you need to press mute to start speaking?

5. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

With Yealink - why not just make the call on the handset using the phones interface:

http://user:22222@phoneip/cgi-bin/cgiServer.exx?number=%number%

This setting is in the "GEAR" (edit) under Preferences of MyPhone.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.