• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Making an integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

ansu2723

Reaction score
Hi,

Im stranded now. I have tried some diffrent ways of integrating 3cx with our custom made administrative CRM system and I cant get it to work like I want it to.

WORKS: We have already integrated our administrative CRM system so that we can make calls from it.

WORKS: We have integrated our administrative CRM system so that we get a phone log on our customers. We done that with both SMDR and CDR to socket.

DONT WORK: Now we want to locate a customer in our system by the phone number when we get a incoming call. How do we do that? With SMDR and CDR we only get info after we finnished the calls. Now we want info when there is a incoming call.

Somebody please tell us how we can do this. It have to be possible some way.

Best regards
Andreas

Without knowing how your CMS system works its hard to say, is it web based? Does it use a TAPI connection?

Well, the thing is that we can do what we want with our system. If there is a way that 3cx can suply us with the phonenumber when a call starts we can handle it. Our system is based on a SQL2008 and we got win32 programs server and client programs , also web- and mobile phone based interfaces.

We are the developers of the system. So anything 3cx can give us we can use.

I can do it by using Call assistant and letting it start a program that triggers my system with the incoming phone number, but I think this is a clumsy way. Can i listen on a tcp port or something like that, or like the CDR? That would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lars001
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.