• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Making call without selecting the OK or # Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

north3

Customer
Reaction score
I am new to the 3CX Family and I am wondering if there is a way to place a call without selecint the OK or # button or wait for the timeout to expire for the call to be made. There is a 8-10 second wait for the timeout and my client doesnt want to select the OK or # buttons to get a call to be made.

Thanks in advance,
Jack

This all depends on the options available on the VoIP set you are using. Some have an internal dialplan that allows the phone to recognize dialled strings and send them immediately as soon as a match is made, you have to customize this. if your phone does not have this, then you will have to hit the "send" digit/key, or, usually wait for a timeout, about 5 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murad88
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.