Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved Management Call Queue Visibility

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Jeffrey55, Jun 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeffrey55

As a business owner - it would be nice to be able to view the queue member status without being a member of the queue. We have five call queues - I am a member of only two. I need to be logged in to the "Q" to get calls in those two queues. In order to see the members status in the other three queues - I too must be a member of those queues. However, being that you cannot log into and out of selective queues, there does not appear to be a way to be a member of 5 queues (for monitoring) and only be logged into two queues (for answering). Any suggestions?

2. CentrexJ

CentrexJ Member

You can add yourself as a manager to the queue without being a member. In the queue configuration under "Notifications" add yourself in as a manager.

Also with 3CXPhone and also the super amazing new 3CX Webclient you can be a member of multiple queues and log off of specific ones while being logged into others.

Using 3CXPhone open Q-Manager. For each queue select your name and right click and logon to queue.
    Using 3CX WebClient (v15.5) go to "Switchboard" , select the appropriate queue and your name and sign in/out

Now when pressing the Q on 3CXPhone or 3CX WebClient it will sign you out and in with your last selected queues.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    YiannisH_3CX likes this.
  3. Jeffrey55

Perfect thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.