Solved Management Call Queue Visibility

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Jeffrey55, Jun 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeffrey55

As a business owner - it would be nice to be able to view the queue member status without being a member of the queue. We have five call queues - I am a member of only two. I need to be logged in to the "Q" to get calls in those two queues. In order to see the members status in the other three queues - I too must be a member of those queues. However, being that you cannot log into and out of selective queues, there does not appear to be a way to be a member of 5 queues (for monitoring) and only be logged into two queues (for answering). Any suggestions?

2. CentrexJ

CentrexJ Member

You can add yourself as a manager to the queue without being a member. In the queue configuration under "Notifications" add yourself in as a manager.

Also with 3CXPhone and also the super amazing new 3CX Webclient you can be a member of multiple queues and log off of specific ones while being logged into others.

Using 3CXPhone open Q-Manager. For each queue select your name and right click and logon to queue.
    Using 3CX WebClient (v15.5) go to "Switchboard" , select the appropriate queue and your name and sign in/out

Now when pressing the Q on 3CXPhone or 3CX WebClient it will sign you out and in with your last selected queues.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    YiannisH_3CX likes this.
  3. Jeffrey55

Perfect thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.