• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

management Colours

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenttec

Reaction score
The new management layout, I have to say I don't like.
Here are some suggestions for improvement:
1: change the colours of the selected item, the difference at the moment is invisable to old eyes like mine, they were great on the V14.
2: you cannot select multiple items any more with the ctrl shift key or ctrl A (select all) so if you want to change say lots of extension setting you have to hold the CTL button and click every extension, whats even worse is each time you press and extension, it takes you back to the top and you have to scroll down to the next one. AAAh.
3: Where has the call progress gone, we used to click on status extensions to see what the extensions was doing, or on trunk to see what the voip trunks were doing, admittedly there is an improvement on the sp1 but still not enough.

Theres more but enough for now.

Geoff.

hahahahaha...my suggestion is to not release newer versions with less functional tools. 15 is a joke IMHO. shouldn't have been released until basic things functioned....like selecting multiple extensions and editing them in bulk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.