Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Management Console - Disallowing use of 3CXPhone

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Tertius, Aug 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tertius

When doing some research on ways to disable functionality within the 3CX phone or remove it entirely, I came across the option in Management Console called "Disallow use of 3CXPhone" which can be toggled for which ever extension you might select.

Upon testing I got a notification stating my Extension was not allowed to log in to the 3CX phone. I was able to proceed passed this warning and continue to the phone's dial pad were I maded and received a few calls. I though I did something incorrectly but I did notice that all the other features of the 3CX phone were gone. No button for access to QueueManager, WallBoard, Receptionist, User, No LogIn/Out "Q" button.

Does anyone know of this setting and what changes does it bring about? I'm hoping it will help in the below scenario.

http://www.3cx.com/forums/post183985.html#p183985

Thanks in advance
    Mitchel

2. Tertius

No feedback on this query?

Any and all input would be greatly appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.