Management Console Inconsistencies

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by sigertronic, Jun 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sigertronic

When I first start my test server, my management console works fine both locally and remotely (from other computers within the LAN). For some reason after a while, the link just comes up as a "page cannot be displayed" message. This happens both local and remotely. It will just randomly generate pop-ups of blank pages and refuse to display any content.

Anyone have any clues as to what the problem may be? I re-installed, and the problem persists. Cassini is installed, and locally I am pointing it to localhost:5481 and/or [server's IP].5481.

Thanks

2. sigertronic

This is the link of the popup:

192.168.222.167:5481/Route/1.76.1/moz/en-US/Default/

3. mbaltus

In older versions of 7 I have had similar problems with the IIS version of 3CX. This was due to database corruption (the 3CX service took over 700MB of RAM on the server). Calling was (in the beginning) still possible, but a back-up of the database wasn't possible anymore (database could not be accessed anymore).
    The problem went away in newer versions.

Can you still make a backup when the problem occurs, or do you get DB failures as well?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. jsmack79

Have you resolved this issue?

I am having the same problem.

My phones also can no longer find the 3cx server for some reason. It's like Cassini has stopped working alltogether.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi,

Does 3CX Webserver runs successfully?

Check it from -- Start --> Run --> services.msc

Check if 3CXWebServer is running.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.