• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Management Console Login Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

stash

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone experience this error on v11? When i try to log into the management console i get this error "An exception occured LoginForm Error: Config Server is not connected".

And when i check the services that is running on the server all the services for 3CX phone system is not running. When i tried to make 3CX phone system to run i get this error.

"Windows could not start the 3CX phonesystem service on local computer."
Error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,

STASH

And this just happened "out of the blue"? Had any updates been applied recently, any other changes (hardware/software) made to the machine?

I assume you have re-booted a few times?

Worse case scenario is file corruption, or hard drive error.

If all else fails, and you have a recent back-up, you could attempt to re-load the phone system and apply the back-up if all services start correctly.

I have had this once or twice. You need to go to the services tab in windows administrative tools and manually try and start the services. If one does not start due to dependencies, then look for the dependencies for that service and ensure that they are started and then try again. You should also ensure that they are set to start (automatic).

hi leejor, yes this just happened out of the blue. I haven't ask my client if there was changes or update made on the server. Yes i also rebooted many times still get the error. What might be the cause of file corruption?

hi lne, yes i tried going to services and started the services for the phone system but i cannot make it start. It is also set to automatic.

I just need to know what might be the cause of this because the client is asking my why this happened. Since they did not use the server because they are shutting down the server after the operation. So i think update is the cause.

Hope to get a clear answer for this issue.

Thanks,

STASH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robynL
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.