• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Management console problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigsiqc

Reaction score
I have just installed the latest version of 3cx and now I can not get into the management console. Internet explorer reports that the it can not display the page. i have had a look at services and the3cx webserver is not running. So I have started it and within 10 seconds it stops again.

The newtwork adapter is powered up and working fine.

Any ideas please?

just tried restarting the computer and got:
"UltiDevCassinWebServer2a.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

Tried reinstalling twice now... but no luck.

HELP PLEASE??????

Same problem. console doesn't open.
there is no UltiDevCassinWebServer2.exe in process. How to start it?

try clearing windows application event log.

Hi, navigate to Event Viewer, through Administrative Tools->Computer Management.
Clear out the logs, and Cassini will now start.

Also please check the Ultidev Cassini Metabase file, usually you will find it under ProgramData>Ultidev>Cassini or under Document&Settings>All Users if Windows Serv 2003...

If you want you can send me the file and I can have alook.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.