Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Maximum Number of simultaneous SIP Trunk channels used

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by cbongard, Feb 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cbongard

I was looking at the logs and reports and cannot seem to find an answer to this.

Is there a way to see the maximum number of simultaneous EXTERNAL calls at any point throughout a month?

The purpose of this is to evaluate our SIP Trunk usage. We currently have eight channels, but are curious if that can be reduced. I have contacted our SIP Trunk provider, BroadVox, but they do not track these statistics either.

Is there anyway to see what the maximum number of simultaneous SIP Trunk channels have been used?

Thanks-
    Chris

2. cbongard

3. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

Contact your SIP trunk provider they will be able to answer you trunk usage question. I know of no way to do a trunk study using 3cx however that doesn't mean it can be done.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.