• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

MEDIA SERVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

josvic

Reaction score
I need to bind the 3CX MediaServer to a specific fixed IP in a system with more than 1 net...

My Scenario is:

1 VoIP Gateway (Sinus TC300) WIFI (IP: 192.168.100.1)

Machine with 3CX:
-Ethernet adapter (10.0.0.1)
-USB WIFI Adapter (192.168.100.2)

If I make a call, the mediaserver are the IP of the WIFI Adapter. If I unplug de adapter all is OK. I want to force the MediaServer to the range 10.0.0.1

there is way to go to the ini file of 3cx and specify internal and external network card in case where you have the 3cx phone system installed on a server that has directly access to the internet ( as in plugged in on the public network on one of its cards) . But not sure in your case what the deal is. I am sure though that it will work if you found a way to bridge the 2 networks... local with wifi I mean.

I will trie this and post to the forum.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattS
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.