Mediatrix 1204 FXO

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by intercambio44, Nov 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. intercambio44

We try to get the Mediatrix FXO 4 port working with the newest 3CX version. Inbound is working fine, but we cannot do outbound calls. We saw some posts that users already did Outbound calls but we are not sure if they did this with the current version (8.0.9). The most posts over this gateway were two years old. Anybody can do Outbound calls with this gateway? Perhaps we can help you with config for inbound calls.

Thanks
    Frank

2. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

If it still has two-stage dialing only - it is still unsupported.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. home

Hi Frank
    We have been trying to get this device to work, without a great deal of success, I would be grateful if you would let me have a copy of your working config to date.

Tim

4. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

You should use a supported device - much quicker and you will have much better results.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Anhph68

@ admin: I have had a mediatrix 1204. And I try testing it with 3CX Phone System v9.
    I have tried quiet a long time, but lines of Mediatrix aren't accepted. Can you help me, please?
    Thank you so much!

6. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

This is a Mediatrix issue, not a 3CX issue. The MEdiatrix does not work the same as the other supported gateways.

7. intercambio44

Hello Anhph68,

we have Mediatrix 1204 working with 3CX. Outbound and Inbound.

Try this:

On 3CX site:
    Add a PSTN device "generic" in 3CX. Do not set a password!!! Set in advanced "Require registration for" = "Do not require". All other setup are default. Port IDs for example 10001,10002,10003,10004.

On Mediatrix 2104:
    Use the Mediatrix "Web Interface", much more easier as the MIB.

1)Do in "Sip > Config" the IP of your 3CX Server in the SIP, Outbound and Presence Fields and set all port on 5060. Put in "SIP USER Config" the 4 port IDs of 3CX (ex. 10001,10002,10003,10004)
    2) Do in Sip > Authentication REALM: 3CXPHONESYSTEM (the word not the IP), put in user name for example 10001. And do not use a password!!!!!!
    3) Now take your "Unit Manager Network" Software and open with the "Unit Manager Client" the unit. You will find there Telefony Attributes set Port "Telephony Attributes" to "no restriction". "Automatic Call" to "Enable" and "Automatic call adress" to a phone numer or digital receptionist number or ring group. This number have to be the same as in inbound rule of this ID, for example 10001. For example: If you set here "Automatic call adress" to 100 and set up the gateway port 10001 in 3Cx "Configure where calls should be routed..." also to "Conect to extension" 100, the the extension 100 will ring!

That is all, looks easy, but we spend a lot of hollidays and weekends to find out. Hope this will help you.

Frank

8. Anhph68

@intercambio:
    Thank you so much!
    sorry you, I was busy for a few days, so I can't reply your comment.
    I followed you instroductions. The status of lines of the Mediatrix 1204 is "registered", but when I connect port 1 of the Mediatrix 1204 to a fixed analog phone. There's nothing!
    Can you give me your email, please? I want to send you about some images of the configuration of my Mediatrix 1204. Maybe here (this forum) not upload images from my computer?
    I wait for your comment!
    Thanks a lot ^^

9. Anhph68

This is my network

I want to make a call from A to B and A to C
    and I want to ask you whether make a call from B to C or not.
    Thanks so much!

Attached Files:

10. intercambio44

Hello,

you can send me emails to: frank@intercambio-bahia.com.br

In your config I saw you try to conect a phone to 1204, this will not work because the Mediatrix 1204 is a FXO Gateway. You only can connect a PSTN line. What happend if you call a PSTN number?

Send me as much information about your config on Mediatrix and on 3CX. Which firmeware do you use on Mediatrix?

Regards Frank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.