Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by SWSDEV, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWSDEV

SWSDEV Member

So now I'm getting this error. This is with the same application tried on both a 2008 64bit and a 2003 32 bit machine.

--------------------------------------------------
    An unhandled exception occurred and the process was terminated.

Application ID: DefaultDomain

Process ID: 5176

Exception: System.AppDomainUnloadedException

StackTrace:
    --------------------------------------------------

I am using a custom .Net component at one point. Could that be related?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

Well, the reported exception is a .NET exception, I don't know what is your .NET custom component doing. Can you describe it a little bit? Does it stop happening if you remove the external code execution component that calls your .NET component?

Also, the web server can unload the AppDomain when it detects that a file has been removed. So, you may get this error if you manually delete files from the web server. Have you been doing some cleanup?

3. SWSDEV

SWSDEV Member

No, I haven't been doing any cleanup, but it seemed this problem came from putting more than the max value in the maximum post size in the httpruntime tag in web.config. I'm refering to the other situation I previously posted about.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

Yes, that could cause it, because the web server may need to do it in order to change settings...
    So, now it works?

5. SWSDEV

SWSDEV Member

Yes, resolved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.