• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWSDEV

Forum User
Reaction score
So now I'm getting this error. This is with the same application tried on both a 2008 64bit and a 2003 32 bit machine.

--------------------------------------------------
An unhandled exception occurred and the process was terminated.

Application ID: DefaultDomain

Process ID: 5176

Exception: System.AppDomainUnloadedException

StackTrace:
--------------------------------------------------

I am using a custom .Net component at one point. Could that be related?

Well, the reported exception is a .NET exception, I don't know what is your .NET custom component doing. Can you describe it a little bit? Does it stop happening if you remove the external code execution component that calls your .NET component?

Also, the web server can unload the AppDomain when it detects that a file has been removed. So, you may get this error if you manually delete files from the web server. Have you been doing some cleanup?

No, I haven't been doing any cleanup, but it seemed this problem came from putting more than the max value in the maximum post size in the httpruntime tag in web.config. I'm refering to the other situation I previously posted about.

Yes, that could cause it, because the web server may need to do it in order to change settings...
So, now it works?

Yes, resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilyass.b
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.