• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Message is only "Server Error"

Status
Not open for further replies.

kflorian

Reaction score
Pristine install of Debian.

Got through basic install with Pro license applied.

Set a single SIP, looked literally looked away for a minute....Management Console was at login screen.

Now unable to login. Only message is "server error."

Can I install again without screwing up licensing.

I don't see starting over as a problem, if you feel that's needed.
Maybe a restart will shore up the situation.

I get the same message when trying to login. Server Error but its been sporadic. Sometimes we can get in and sometime we can't. Rebooting doesn't seem to help. Also have only been able to get one Yealink T46G phone to provision after trying 30+ times. Running the linux version. This is not a stable version nothing but issues. We have done all the updates I would post the version but we can't login again.

eagle6 said:
I get the same message when trying to login. Server Error but its been sporadic. Sometimes we can get in and sometime we can't. Rebooting doesn't seem to help. Also have only been able to get one Yealink T46G phone to provision after trying 30+ times. Running the linux version. This is not a stable version nothing but issues. We have done all the updates I would post the version but we can't login again.
Keep in mind that the linux version is still in BETA.

Could you please run the following shell command:

Code:
service 3CXPhoneSystemMC01 status

and post the result.

For me the same is happening: i tried to output the log info as described above, but its still not giving much information. even nothing use less. So lets use the command adding -1, uh oh?! Also it is not working quite well yet... :S

So the only restore seems to back up every step you'll make, then re-do the installation using a backup file.. :lol: its almost a joke.. really! But im absolutely serious! :roll:
Schermafbeelding-2016-11-06-om-19.54.55.png

Hi
This problem is not caused because of instability. This can be a problem related to localization and culture settings.
Can we get the locale used in these tests and the 3CX logs from /var/lib/3cxpbx/Instance1/Data/Logs

Zip it up and send it to [email protected] attn "nickybrg forum Server error"

Thanks

Also can you launch chrome from another computer?
It could be that the IP from where you launched the browser became blocked for some reason by the antihacking module.
When you get server error can you try and access the management console from another machine? Do you also get server error from this machine? Thanks

Another possible cause is if you restarted the machine before the pbx configuration tool command line process is complete.
If you restart before the cmd tool is complete, then it is like restarting windows whilst you are installing the software.

If this happened, then uninstall and install again. if this did not happen, ignore this message.

I've had the same problem as described above. My IP was blocked because of too many failed logins :)

We are going to make the message clearer. Sp4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.