Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Message Waiting Indicator -Cisco 7960

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by abercoms, Jul 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abercoms

Whats the latest on this, I thought we were waiting for a Cisco Firmware, I have now got 8.7.0 and not working, did I also raed it wasnt available in free version?

2. RobLloyd

RobLloyd Member

I'm not exactly sure on the Cisco phones but the free version does not offer the message indicator. I'll be testing that function today with the Linksys SPA-942 phones. Not sure how you know if you have a message with the free version yet.

Rob Lloyd

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

MWI is not supported in Free version.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. abercoms

In reply to Rob, I just have the system email me when there is a message, gets over the problem....

5. smares

I have a paid version of 3CX, is message waiting indicator working for the Cisco 7960 phone yet?

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.