• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Message Waiting Light?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thereverend

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me why the message waiting light is not working on my system on ANY of my phones? I have the free edition. Thank you everyone

thereverend said:
A little confused by your post... I have the FREE edition of 3cx it works fine except for the message waiting indicator. Not sure why this is not working.

Because... that feature is not enabled in the "Free" version, if you had read over the comparison chart.

What you can do, is...apply the Demo key (the one you got in the email, that you received shortly after downloading 3CX), this will restrict concurrent calls to two (down from four), but, will enable all features, including the MWI.

Can I get that code back somehow and if i put it into the system how long will it work and if i dont want it on the system anymore will it allow me to remove it and go back to the free version ?

leejor said:
thereverend said:
A little confused by your post... I have the FREE edition of 3cx it works fine except for the message waiting indicator. Not sure why this is not working.

Because... that feature is not enabled in the "Free" version, if you had read over the comparison chart.

What you can do, is...apply the Demo key (the one you got in the email, that you received shortly after downloading 3CX), this will restrict concurrent calls to two (down from four), but, will enable all features, including the MWI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamingpro2131
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.