• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Microsoft Teams Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

EM_BLN

Gold Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
on a Demo V18 Instance I've configured the Teams Integration, now when I call the (Intern and Extern) Extension synchronized wit Microsoft 365, I see the call in Teams and I can answer, if I try to call back (Intern and Extern) it doesn't work, the call doen't come to 3CX.

Any Idea or Tip?

Have a nice day.

Elia Massaccesi

Hi @EM_BLN,

In the Teams dialer, do you see the Work number as shown in the example below?

1629362693763.png

Does the extension still exist on the PBX? Have you changed the phone number recently?

1629363334848.png

1629363295839.png

Last edited by a moderator:
When you are dialing from Teams, and the call fails, do you see "Decline" in the Teams window?

If yes, try this:
  1. Go to Settings --> Microsoft 365 and in the User Sync tab, disable it completely.
  2. Go to the "Users" node, find the extension which you have synced and has the Teams License, copy the email address
  3. Delete the extension
  4. Re-create the extension with the same Extension number and paste the email address in with a random name
  5. Go back to Settings --> Microsoft 365 and re-enable User Sync
  6. Double-check in the "Users" tab that your extension has correctly pulled the First/Last name
After doing this, try placing another call from your Teams client.

Could you try these steps anyway?

If they still fail, enable Verbose logging, try one more call, then filter with the last call to see if there are any clues to point where the issue may be.
At least this way we will know if the request is reaching 3CX and being somehow rejected, or if it is not even leaving Teams.

I've done the steps, the user is synchronised, but it still doesn't work.

in 3cx I don't see any incoming or outgoing call.

Then there is a good chance that the call is not leaving Teams at all.
Check here: https://admin.teams.microsoft.com/users
If you go to the policies of the user, you should see something like this:
1629375845951.png

Also one more thing, do you have only 1 user that has this problem and others are working, or are all users that have the Teams Integration Enabled having the same problem?

Then there is a good chance that the call is not leaving Teams at all.
Check here: https://admin.teams.microsoft.com/users
If you go to the policies of the user, you should see something like this:
View attachment 23796

Also one more thing, do you have only 1 user that has this problem and others are working, or are all users that have the Teams Integration Enabled having the same problem?
it is the same on my user portal, at the moment I've configured only one user

Reactions: NickD_3CX
Reactions: ConceptsWeb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickWinker
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.