• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Migrating Patton BRI Gateways

Status
Not open for further replies.

jms

Customer
Reaction score
The v14->15 upgrade migrates the Patton Smartnode 4120 as two devices.

After migration if you add an inbound rule it doesn't seem to work. I updated the Patton to the latest firmware, updated 3CX to the latest Patton templates and created a new gateway, and it worked well. It makes it as one object and everything works after you've re-entered all the DIDs. (It would be nice if you could enter a range of numbers).

I deleted the first of the old Smartnode objects and the second one disappeared at the same time.

Now there is a red bang on the dashboard called "System Extensions". If I click it there is an unregistered extension on the next page called "90002", which was the ID of the second channel on the old Patton object.

I've migrated three branches that use 4120s, this happened on two of them.

How can I get rid of the non-existent System extension?

It can be done but the procedure is a bit delicate, for this reason I would recommend contacting the 3CX Support team to help you on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.