Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Milestone freezes when receive call

Discussion in 'Android' started by Jellen, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jellen

Hi,
    You guys have made a great product but I want to report a bug.

When I place a call over wifi using 3CX (wifi only, 3G disabled) everything works fine.
    I then end the call.

I wait for another call.
    I receive an incoming call on my mobile phone number, try to answer it but then my phone freezes.
    A few moments later I get error message: close application or wait for it to respond.

This doesn't happen when I press exit on the 3CX application first.

My phone is a Motorola Milestone running android 2.1

Kind regards
    Jellen

2. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

The Motorolla Milestone is a Supported Device, i've personally tested the scenario you just gave me and i have no such problem.

If you Upgrade the 3CXPhone to the latest online Version or Restart the Phone, maybe even give it a factory reset, does this solve the issue?

Could you give a more detailed description on what steps you are taking exactly to reproduce this? Maybe you forgot to mention something?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. cebraic

Aqui no BRASIL eu também uso o 3CX como ramal e funciona muito bem. Uso a rede Wifi. Gostei muito, embora esteja querendo aprender a acessar o meu ramal fora de minha rede wifi. Agradeceria se alguém pudesse me ajudar. Aqui fiz o seguinte: configurei ramais no meu ata e ramais no meu celular. Esses dispositivos falam muito bem entre si em minha rede 192.168.1.100 mas também tenho IP fixo e gostaria de acessa-lo, fora da rede.

4. VanJaime

i'm having the same problem and many other bugs. I have a Motorola MIlestone With android 2.1 and 3CX 1.2.9:

Bug 1) When i have the 3CX logged on and i receive an incoming call in my mobile number the call and the slider bar to answer the call freezen.
    bug 2) When i have it open "logged or not logged" the speaker of the phone is mute and all sounds of my phone sound by hear hole very soft.
    bug 3) When i have a call and i need to imput numbers for example password of my voicemail or Number option, the pad dont mark the numbers therefore i cant imput numbers in active call.
    :cry:

I hope you can repair this bugs to make in my opinion the Best SIP Softphone available for Android Could Be 3CX.

5. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi,

Regarding the "bug3" you can try different settings in your 3CXPhone Settings > Advanced > DTMF Method and fiddle around with those settings until you see a change.

The rest of the issues i will check, but i'm absolutely sure that during testing with the Motorola Milestone there were no such issues.
    It is possible that you might be using some other version of Android 2.1 (Possibly 2.1,1 or something) which hasn't been tested.

In any case i'm going to double check this.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. VanJaime

My Android is 2.1-update1 and about the bug3 i try the three options available in Settings > Advanced > DTMF Method but not work.

Very thakfull.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.