Two things I've noticed with my new installation of 3CX (Linux ISO). When you add users through the web interface the created xml files - both 000000000000-directory.xml and 3CXPhone-directory.xml files have the individual's first name in the <ln> or <LastName> fields. Secondly, when the <MAC>-directory.xml file gets created in the provisioning directory it is upper case (MAC) and the phone log shows it is looking for <lowercase MAC>-directory.xml. In the provisioning directory I moved the uppercase MAC directory file to lowercase. After telling the phone to re-provision from the web page the phone still complained in finding the file.