Missed call from "Ring Group" on Yealink

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by craigreilly, Mar 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Using T38 and T46 - is there a way to make a missed Ring Group call not show as a Missed Call?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sohc

I would love to know how to do this as well. I hope someone can share some light...

3. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I know that this has come up before, can't remember if there was a solution. It requires that the PBX send Reason: SIP ;cause=200 ;text="Call completed elsewhere" and for the phone to respond appropriately by not displaying a missed call.

4. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Before I go do some troubleshooting - does 3cx send this?
    If so - then off to Yealink who doesn't seem to be supporting my T38 phone anymore...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I do remember some complaints abut that before (perhaps some feature suggestions), I don't remember if a change was implemented in one of the newer versions. I find it is getting harder to do a search, on the 3CX site, and actually find, a topic that you know is somewhere in the Forums. I do see the same thing happening on my Linksys SPA942s.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.