Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Missed call notification

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by lukasz_press, May 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lukasz_press

Hello, i have question about missed call notification. I'm getting e-mail with missed call notification only if someone tried to call me from internal 3CX extension. When someone is calling from external number i have missed call in my 3CX Phone but there is no e-mail. It is possible to get e-mail notification whem I have missed call from external number? I'm using 3CX Phone System with Beronet gateway.

2. Charles_3CX

Charles_3CX New Member
    3CX Support

Hi, you should also receive an email when call you miss an external call. Can you open a support ticket so we can look into this for you? Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sharon

Hi, we have a similar issue where the missed call notification doesn't come up on our phone only for external numbers. All the voice traffic is directed through 3CX. This specifically happened after implementation of a call disclaimer on our extension. We tried a work around where we directed all not answered calls to a different extension and the miss call does come up on the phone, however if the caller hangs up the call before the wait time then we still miss the call. When we pull out the call report, it shows the miss call has hit a dummy extension however it doesnt show up on the actual IP phone. Any suggestions how we can tackle this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.