Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Missed Calls E-mail**3CXIDEAS

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by tjericson, May 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjericson

It would be great to be able to turn on an option to send an e-mail to the address of an extension when there is a missed call but no voicemail left.

2. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

Re: Missed Calls E-mail

I have always found this request odd since I couldn't possibly care at all if someone didn't think it was important enough to leave a voicemail. What is the use case where this is actually useful?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. tjericson

I disagree on that. I have gotten new clients who called and wanted to speak to someone but since noone picked-up when they called they never left a message. I called them back using the missed call information on my phone and turned them into a client.

There are also several people that call me regularly that do not leave a message if I don't pick up. They may or may not send me an e-mail to let me know to call them.

It would make my life much easier because I am on the road a lot, and its sometimes difficult to login to the 3cx assistant to find the missed calls.

Tim

4. smb1

smb1 New Member

Maybe Kerry's take on this is a US point of view.

I would definitely think this is a desirable thing. This is implemented on all out Telcos mobile networks and would be desirable as a means to have a someone on a mobile phone ring in and have a way to get someone's attention with minimal call costs.

Off to ideas.3cx.com.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.