Missed Calls E-mail**3CXIDEAS

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by tjericson, May 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjericson

It would be great to be able to turn on an option to send an e-mail to the address of an extension when there is a missed call but no voicemail left.

2. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

Re: Missed Calls E-mail

I have always found this request odd since I couldn't possibly care at all if someone didn't think it was important enough to leave a voicemail. What is the use case where this is actually useful?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. tjericson

I disagree on that. I have gotten new clients who called and wanted to speak to someone but since noone picked-up when they called they never left a message. I called them back using the missed call information on my phone and turned them into a client.

There are also several people that call me regularly that do not leave a message if I don't pick up. They may or may not send me an e-mail to let me know to call them.

It would make my life much easier because I am on the road a lot, and its sometimes difficult to login to the 3cx assistant to find the missed calls.

Tim

4. smb1

smb1 New Member

Maybe Kerry's take on this is a US point of view.

I would definitely think this is a desirable thing. This is implemented on all out Telcos mobile networks and would be desirable as a means to have a someone on a mobile phone ring in and have a way to get someone's attention with minimal call costs.

Off to ideas.3cx.com.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.