Missed calls recorded when answered

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by neilhooper, Jul 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neilhooper

3CXv12

Hi All,

I looked at some old posts but can't find a definitive solution.

We have a mixture of Yealink, Windows soft phones and Android soft phones and a ring group that is set to ring all. It doesn't matter which extension answers the call we still get a missed call on all other extensions.

There are only two people in our company and we are rarely in the office hence the switching over to VOIP. This is a problem especially on the Android phones as we constantly have to keep calling each other to find out if the other person answered the call.

Is there a way to stop this behaviour ?

I don't want the answer to be to disable missed call display as when we're out of phone network range any missed calls need to be recorded back at the office.

- Neil

2. nikosT_3cx

3CX Support

HI Neil,

please note that this is the default behavior in V12 SP6 for the clients ( Windows, Android ) . The missed calls are not displayed on the main screen but you have to check the call history. As for the hard-phones check to be on the latest and supported firmware with 3cx and the missed calls will be displayed on the main screen only if the call is made directly to this extensions and not through the Ring Group.

3. neilhooper

Thank you for the reply. I take your point, however, I can see that they are present in the call history on the Android and Windows clients. That is my point, they shouldn't be there at all as they have been answered. Although this the default behaviour; saying it is the default suggests that this behaviour can be changed. Can it be changed ? If not then it is the behaviour and can't be changed.

Where can I find out which firmware that I should be on ? I have Yealink T26P and T52P phones.

- Neil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.