Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

missed calls show when call is answered

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by hamishjones, Nov 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hamishjones

Hello,

I am new to VoiP but really getting into it and I must say 3CX is a dream to work with,

one little issue though is that if you have two phones on the one extension i.e. and IP phone and a cordless phone or softphone the IP phone always shows that the called picked up on the cordless or softphone has been missed, this is probably something really simple I have missed to make this disapear but for the life of me I can't work it out,

has anyone got any ideas to make the missed call not show when it has actually been answered, I am using 3CX 9.0 free version.

thanks

Hamish

2. netswork

netswork Active Member

The call is "missed" if that device does not answer the call. Even if another device answers the call...it is still a missed call on the device that did not answer.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.