• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

missed calls show when call is answered

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamishjones

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to VoiP but really getting into it and I must say 3CX is a dream to work with,

one little issue though is that if you have two phones on the one extension i.e. and IP phone and a cordless phone or softphone the IP phone always shows that the called picked up on the cordless or softphone has been missed, this is probably something really simple I have missed to make this disapear but for the life of me I can't work it out,

has anyone got any ideas to make the missed call not show when it has actually been answered, I am using 3CX 9.0 free version.

thanks

Hamish

The call is "missed" if that device does not answer the call. Even if another device answers the call...it is still a missed call on the device that did not answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.