• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Missed calls to ring group

Status
Not open for further replies.

green_trek

Reaction score
Hi,
I've searched the forums but cannot find a definitive answer to this.
When we call a ring group, the 2 people that do not pick up the call, show a missed call on their handset. We are using a mixture of Linksys SPA962 and Yealink T20p.

Can someone shed some light on whether this can be changed somehow.

Many thanks

Hi Green,

This has been implemented as a fix in version 9 of 3CX, kindly upgrade to that version to resolve the issue.

Hi,
We are using version 9 - admittedly we haven't installed the latest update yet (can this be installed insitu with all settings remaining intact?)

Do we need to go to the latest release?

regards

Hi,

Yes please go to the latest update and advise if it is still happening, what phone you are using.

We are using a mixture of Linksys SPA962 and Yealink T20p.

I shall run the update later this evening.

How do you check which version we are running - the only update listed is the latest security update! - I doubt a security update would fix a ring group problem, would it?

regards

Hi, Yes Please update to the latest service pack.
Thanks

I'm experiencing the same problem, running 3CX v9 with Service Pack 5a. Clients are three PCs running 3CX Assistant / 3CX Phone. System log shows that 3CX is sending SIP CANCEL wirh cause 407 Call terminated to the extensions not picking up the call instead of 200 Call complete elsewhere as I would expect in this situation. Does anyone have suggestions for me? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.