• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Missed calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

hasler

Customer
Intermediate Cert.
Reaction score
Hi.
I have a set a PSTN gateway and two Voip providers in my 7.1 RC2.
Our Snom phones showes the missed calls.
But im not able dial the missed calls from the snom phone, because i have two choose a prefix (0 = pstn gateway, 1= VOIP provider 1, 2 = VOIP provider 2)

Is there a way to make this work, so that i can just select the missed call from the screen of the snom phone?

Thanks for your help,

Andreas

on patton gateway you can set a prefix like an additional 0. than you can directly call the numbers.

or you can add a new outgoing rule with the settings, that all numerbs with at least 5 and maximum 15 digits (type: 5-15) go through the pstn. and also set that nothing will be cut. than you can drop the 0-rule.

Yes perfect solution Matitec

Create an outbound rule that will append a 0 (or the outbound rule in your case) to the redialled number.

Example - Calls from Extensions 100-150 No Prefix -> pass through Patton gateway, stripping nothing and adding no prefixes. This is like a "Blank prefix" outbound rule so the number is sent EXACTLY as it is delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.