Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Missing Aastra Phone**PENDING CHECK

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by maddrm, May 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maddrm

When I am trying to provision a new phone, the in the dropdown for the phone model, the Aastra 6739i is missing. This has happened after the v10 upgrade.

2. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Re: Missing Aastra Phone

Yes we removed this support because it was unstable.

What you can do is the following

Go to Settings / phone provisioning / templates aastra.ph

find the part where it says <model>Aastra 6730i</model> etc etc and at the end in the <model> tag add this

<model>Aastra 6739i</model>

Save

Close winforms and start it again

Provision the phone using this template.

Let me know how it goes - I am more interested in the stability of this phone because it gave us a lot of problems - however from the feedback I got from aastra it seems that the latest firmware greatly improves the phone - so let me know - i would appreciate first hand customer/user feedback.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. maddrm

I use the 6739i and I love it. The bluetooth is a bit picky with the devices it will or won't pair with. We have one setup with a sidecar and it is working great. Are there any specific problems I should be looking out for?
    PS: the HTML tags did the trick

4. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

I think you have the latest update because the problems when we had tested it were very evident. It was rebooting all the time and crashing leaving of course a lot of stale registrations.

Use it and send me an update in a week. If it goes well we will retest the phone and eventually might add it as supported.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. maddrm

We have had a great success rate with the Astras 6739i. I am having more issues with the BLF lights on the 6757i. I wish I had gotten the 6739i for the entire office.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.