• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Missing contact and presence list

Status
Not open for further replies.

chlliew

Reaction score
Phone model : 5s
iOS:7.0.6
no jailbreak
3cxphone version 12

why android and window phone dont have this problem,but iphone have?
can anyone help me solve it?

Hi everyone,

Same thing for me.

I update the iPhone to version 7.1 and get the same thing. but It help the 3CX software to keep the connexion to the server and reconnect automaticlly when software close or hang.

iOS 7.0.6 & 7.1
3CX server 12 sp4 - French Language
3CX Phone v12.1.0 - French iOS and 3CX

I'm evaluating 3CX for 165 phones extensions and 50 iPhones connexions.
Not having business internal contact list is a bug? Can be cause by bad configuration or by software restriction because I evaluate it with free version?

I also have bug in 3CX phone iPhone view when adding new contact.

Top of image is cut half on the neck and first name line not accessible because of the top iPhone bar
Cancel - NewContact - OK.

Thank you,

Hi,

I also check that 3CX app have access to my internal contact list and nothing is displayed for iPhone contact or business directory.

I incorrectly download 3CX app 3 for version 11 but this one was able to show my contact list. Then discover I was in error with this software with server v12up4 but get the problem above.

Thank you,

Hi,

This was bad configuration on router port 5000 and 5001 was not open.

On my side it help get the availability, contact, call list and email.

But it keep not Hook correctly when reopen the application. Will continue to read forum for that problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murad88
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.