• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Missing text in rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomas Raska

Free User
Reaction score
Hello,
why two last row are without text in Firefox?
Thanks
upload_2017-10-2_15-9-30.png

Hi Tomas,

If you try through google chrome or edge, does it have the same outcome?

Hi 3cx,
no, in Chrome or edge is this OK, but Firefox is my prefered browser ;-)

Hello, can you please try clear your Firefox's cache as well as try to replicate the same scenario using a Private (incognito) window?

Firefox cache is empty and again no labels, in Private mode same result.
I tried same thing on different Computer, same result.

Hi, are you using the default template?

Now I do not understand.
What Template do you think? Provisioning Template for Phone or Email Template?
I am in 3cx administration, not in webclient.

Hi,

Under Settings>>Templates click on the equivalent template of the phone that the issue occurs. Have you made any changes in there?
Also under Settings>>PBX do you see the Lunch and Business Trip texts in the "Rename Available 2 and Out of Office 2 Status"?

Thank you

Hello,
In Firefox this problem have every Extension, in Chrome or Edge everything is fine.
This is not problem with templates, because we have some extension only as Voicemail without Phone.

Hello Tomas Raska,

and thank you for reporting this. Please note that this is a confirmed issue that will be fixed in the next service pack. For now please use chrome as a workaround and keep an eye out for the next release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchofficees
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.