Missing voicemail greetings:

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by rshores, Jun 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rshores

So my customer wanted to record all of the greetings herself, for each of the other extensions (Scheduling, Reception, Office Manager).

In Server Manager -> Edit Extension -> 100 - Reception -> Voice Mail -> Manage Greetings, there's a button for "Record from Phone." While on the phone with her, I press the button, and am prompted for Audio File Name and Extension Number. I entered "ReceptionOutgoing" and "102". The user parked me, I pressed OK, and her phone rang, with the system calling her to have her record that file. She finished the recording and picked me back up, but I can't find the recording that she made.

I've looked in:
    C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Recordings
    C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Ivr\Voicemail\Extensions\100 (and 102)
    C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Ivr\Voicemail\Data
    C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Ivr\Prompts\Sets\8210986B-9412-497f-AD77-3A554F4A9BDB
    C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Ivr\Prompts

Any ideas where these recordings could be?

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

Did she "SAVE" the greeting?

This is where it should be: C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Ivr\Voicemail\Data. The Extension folder I think is the messages left for that extension.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. rshores

Thanks for the quick response. I'll call her in the morning and ask if she saved them.

Thanks again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.