• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Missing voicemail greetings:

Status
Not open for further replies.

rshores

Reaction score
So my customer wanted to record all of the greetings herself, for each of the other extensions (Scheduling, Reception, Office Manager).

In Server Manager -> Edit Extension -> 100 - Reception -> Voice Mail -> Manage Greetings, there's a button for "Record from Phone." While on the phone with her, I press the button, and am prompted for Audio File Name and Extension Number. I entered "ReceptionOutgoing" and "102". The user parked me, I pressed OK, and her phone rang, with the system calling her to have her record that file. She finished the recording and picked me back up, but I can't find the recording that she made.

I've looked in:
C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Recordings
C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Ivr\Voicemail\Extensions\100 (and 102)
C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Ivr\Voicemail\Data
C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Ivr\Prompts\Sets\8210986B-9412-497f-AD77-3A554F4A9BDB
C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Ivr\Prompts

Any ideas where these recordings could be?

Did she "SAVE" the greeting?

This is where it should be: C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Ivr\Voicemail\Data. The Extension folder I think is the messages left for that extension.

Thanks for the quick response. I'll call her in the morning and ask if she saved them.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.