• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Mitel 5212 IP Phone Fully Compatible

Status
Not open for further replies.

zakfleming

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just to let you know I have been testing 3CX with the Mitel 5212 IP Phone and it is fully compatible.

are you getting SLA/BLF as well?
you cant convert the phone back to MiNet later correct?

zakfleming,

What are the steps you used to configure Mitel 5212 IP Phone to be Fully Compatible with 3CX ?

Any things to what out for as i have clients that will like to use Mitel 5020 and 5141 IP Phone with 3CX

Adeolu

zakfleming said:
Hi all,

Just to let you know I have been testing 3CX with the Mitel 5212 IP Phone and it is fully compatible.

Any chance on sharing some advice on how you got these to work.. As i got a couple i want try to get to work.
but getting no where at the moment.

Cheers
Karl

Hi,
Me too, I have several clients with thease handsets and If they work I can turn out the mitel base for 3cx and make my life easier.

can some post a how-to on getting 5212's to work with 3cx?

thanks

Hi All,

this is what i did to get my Mitel working.

. Disconnect the power from the set.
. Hold down the "Superkey" (or "Menu" key with some paper inserts) while powering up the set.
. The set will come up and ask if you want to CONFIGURE PHONE? select YES.
. "NETWORK PARAMETERS?" select NO
. "HARDWARE CONFIG?" select NO
. "PHONE MODE?" select YES
. "PROTOCOL?" select YES
. "PHONE MODE: Minet" select Change
. Select "SIP", "Accept" and confirm with "Yes". It will now save the settings to NVram
. "REBOOT NOW?" select Yes

Then when the phone boots up i checked my DHCP server to see the address it was issued its web interface to configure. Default username is "admin" and password is "5215"

Hope this helps someone.

Hi all

Does anyone have any experience with Mitel 5312 handsets working with 3cx?

regards

Johnny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damiano giannini
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.