Solved Mitel 5212

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by methecooldude, Feb 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. methecooldude

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I picked up a couple of these, real cheap (like $5 each), a few years back. They haven't seen the light of day since I had packed them away after I had a go at them, and decided, that's that. As I recall, once I had the SIP firmware in them, they could be configured through a GUI, which was pretty straight forward.

I don't recall having any major issues, but they would have been used with a much earlier 3CX PBX release. I wasn't trying any advanced features on them so I can't say what will and won't work, if you expect much more than basic calling.

3. methecooldude

Leejor,

Thanks for that. We got them working eventually. Turns out it was the firmware on them :)

4. David Rew

For the pro template which option did you use and what ver 3cx did it work on.

5. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

This was about 4 or 5 years ago (maybe a bit longer), so whatever 3CX version was out at the time, and I have only, ever used auto-provisioning on some Cisco sets (79XX) that could not be done manually. If it has a GUI, I much prefer using that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.