• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Mitel 5212

Status
Not open for further replies.

methecooldude

Reaction score
I picked up a couple of these, real cheap (like $5 each), a few years back. They haven't seen the light of day since I had packed them away after I had a go at them, and decided, that's that. As I recall, once I had the SIP firmware in them, they could be configured through a GUI, which was pretty straight forward.

I don't recall having any major issues, but they would have been used with a much earlier 3CX PBX release. I wasn't trying any advanced features on them so I can't say what will and won't work, if you expect much more than basic calling.

Leejor,

Thanks for that. We got them working eventually. Turns out it was the firmware on them :)

For the pro template which option did you use and what ver 3cx did it work on.

This was about 4 or 5 years ago (maybe a bit longer), so whatever 3CX version was out at the time, and I have only, ever used auto-provisioning on some Cisco sets (79XX) that could not be done manually. If it has a GUI, I much prefer using that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sprice352
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.