Mitel 5302

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by csd, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csd

csd

We have a 3CX system setup in a hotel where we have used Mitel 5302 phones in the rooms. The Mitel 5302 keeps becoming un-registered and either if you leave them they eventually become re-registered or else you have to restart the phones to force them to re-register.

As these phones have no web based control panel does anyone one have any idea how I can decrease the re-register frequency or else any setting within 3CX that I can adjust to not need this setting adjusted.

Thanks,

Tom

2. smb1

smb1 New Member

Do the handsets have the latest firmware? I find mention of issues with many Mitel handsets shipping with outdated firmware. You never know.

Try setting the 3CX logging to verbose and see if you can find any indication as to what is causing the extensions to deregister. You could also use a wireshark capture on the 3CX box to help with diagnosis.

Given you are definitely using 3CX in a commercial setting, you could try and engage a 3CX partner to see if they can offer any support or purchase support from 3cx.com and contact support directly.

As the Mitel handsets are not supported handsets, there is going to be only so much that can be done to assist.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.