mixed remote environment

Discussion in 'Windows' started by zman574, Jul 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zman574

I have 5 Cisco spa504g's installed and working great. I then have 2 softphones to install. The cisco phones all have static ip addresses and I am using port forwarding at the remote site to forward sip ports to each cisco extension. All function tests and works well. So I install 3cx assistant and the softphone and then configure to use the tunnel to connect to the server. No port forwarding set up for this portion. The softphones now work fine but the cisco phones crash out, I can not dial the extension from an outside line or from the softphone or from another one of the cisco phones. I reboot the phones and they come up for a few minutes and then do the same thing. If i shut off the softphone the cisco phones stay up and work just fine. So I obviously have a conflict with ports that are used by the tunnel and the cisco phones the issue is I don't know what to change to get both working together. Does anyone have an explanation for this? Can you tell me what to try and change to get it working?

Thanks

Jim

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

This is duplicated and has been answered in the General forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.