• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

MOH and Digital Receptionist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schrodz

Reaction score
Hi,

I know I can change the on hold music, but I want all phones to play one audio file when someone is on hold, and a different audio file when the digital receptionist is transferring to someone.

Can this be done?

There is an option for MOH Track 1,2,3 etc. There is no where I can select "Hold Music" and "Transfer Music"

Dan

Hello @Schrodz

Please note that the music the caller hears when transferred is the default music on hold, the same one that is heard when someone is on hold. There is no separate music for transfer and hold. You can use Call Parking for hold which does have a separate music or post a feature request to our ideas section of the forum which can be upvoted by other users and evaluated by the appropriate department.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.