MOH for different SIP Trunk/Voip Gateway

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Uzzy, Jan 27, 2017.

?

What do you think of this option? Will that be helpful and a plus?

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. Yes, I had customer requested that before

66.7%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Uzzy

Uzzy Guest

It would be awesome if user can set their own music on hold for different SIP Trunk/Voip Gateway.
    • For example, on actual V15 SP4, same music on hold play for all DID/SIP TRUNK?VOIP GATEWAY and cannot personalise any MOH for each of them.
    • The music on hold which appear on first time a customer call are sometimes a music with some message such as Please wait, an agent will get in touch shortly something like that... But this audio have to be set via MOH. But after you pick up and put customer on hold, they might hear the same " an agent will pick your call soon" which might give customers an impression that the call is lost or someone else who will resume the call instead of the person customer we talking.
    • I noticed if a customer call , (talking about an example or common set up) they reach an IVR or Real receptionist, then request to talk to a department, when receptionist tell customer please hold while i transfer you, customer hear a music on hold. that is fine. But suddenly when the department concern pick up the call, the music stop suddenly and customer hear "hello", on several other company when i call, i notice while receptionist is transferring your call you hear a music, once call transferred has been done, you stop hearing the music and you hear the extension for the department is ringing ( a ringing tone) which give the customer that the call has been transferred and now wait for the agent to pick up.
    I believe these ideas would be very much helpful.

What do you think?
    Please share your thought.
    thanks