Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

MOH on transfer

Discussion in 'Call Flow Designer' started by wsh, Dec 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wsh

wsh

I have a CFD project that is working great except for one thing. The app checks our database for the ani and does several things if there is a match, however if there isn't it simply transfers to our default ring group. The problem is that it goes to MOH which is confusing to the caller. I had hoped that changing the MOH for the Que to the US Progress Tone would fix this, but it seems to just follow the system default MOH. I obviously don't want to change this to the progress tone, so is there any other way to change transfers from the app only? Possibly using the Set Global Property? Also regarding Set Global Property is there any documentation on the settings/properties we can set with this?

2. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @wsh,

When is 3CX playing that MOH? Are you transfering to a queue or ring group? Is it the music on hold for the queue when the caller is waiting?

Regarding "Set Global Property", you can use it to change any of the properties that you can see in the management console > Settings > Parameters.

Kind regards.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. wsh

wsh

A ring group, but as I have searched around this seems to be a known "issue/problem". It seems when you transfer from any digital receptionist or in my case a Call Flow it goes to MOH, and there doesn't seem to be a way to provide ring back unless you change the MOH to the progress tone.

@3cx Please provide an option to use ring back on transfers. This is a serious problem for applications like mine I don't want to use a greeting, and just having the system answer and go to MOH is not an option. Simply put I have a great application for this customer, but it is totally useless due to this simple issue.

Michael Groom likes this.
  4. Michael Groom

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

That's the system behavior, please suggest the change in the 3CX Ideas forum. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.