Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Monitor Active Current Calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by 3397premier, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3397premier

I want to know if there is a way to see the active current calls in realtime? I know they are showing in the Server Activity Log, but its random when that pops up. Also, is there any way to get a report of concurrent calls. Like a line graph, show the hr, day, week or month. That would be really nice so we can tell when we are at our busiest. I beleive there is an API for this but have no idea how to set it up and I only need this report, nothing else. Any help is appreciated.

I am using Version 10 with the latest SP.
    Call Center Module

Thank you,

2. stillabdul

I don't use the call center module, but for the first part of your question....the Extension Status will show you the current calls in realtime. Alternatively you can also select Ports/Trunk Status and if there are calls to/from the outside world, you will see them here.

3. Chalky

Verbose logging will show the number of active calls every 30 seconds in the Server Activity Log, however this is generally only used for Debugging purposes.

4. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

You can use your call 3CX Log reporting tool that will let you see all calls, also if you have the call center module you could use that as well for call reporting. Or the easiest simply load 3cx myphone application and you can sell all calls in real time using the application.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. 3397premier

Thanks for all your reply. We can check Port/Trunk status tab to see currently, but it doesn't show the #, so we have to manually count line by line. Extenstions status Tab only show the status of each extension. We are using 3CX my phone application and under call section, it did show currently call, but again we have to count line by line. We checked the 3CX report log and didn't see any report for concurrent call.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.