Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

More information from phones during "tasks" etc

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by r.towle, Oct 15, 2015.

1. r.towle

Can we have more information from phones during "tasks" etc such as when they are updating configs etc, a status bar saying "uploading config, phone replied OK, send restart command...." as when re-provisioning quite a number of phones, it is not clear which ones you have re-provisioned if you don't note down which ones you have done.

Or maybe a column which says "last provisioning config update"......?

2. r.towle

Just as an update to this - I have been re-provisioning phones, but IE crashed during the process
    When you re-provision a phone, it checks in and appears at the bottom of the 'Phones' window - which was helpful as I knew which phones I had re-provisioned.

After IE crashed, I then had no idea which phones had been done as the order of the phones had reset back to chronological order.

A column which shows "last provisioned date / time" would now be extremely helpful.

Thanks